Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with Local Files not syncing up correctly.

Problems with Local Files not syncing up correctly.

Hello peeps! So i've stumbled upon a wierd problem. I got some local files in my favorite playlist. But they dont work, they arent greyed out, so that would suggest its synced, but when i try to play it. it says "Track not Synced" And even if i try to sync the phone with the computer, but it still doesnt properly sync. And its not the wrong file format. They are all mp3.  And the files work perfectly on the computer, so something inst correctly syncing when it comes to my phone, i've been hoping that spotify version would fix itself after awhile, but i've grown tired of waiting. 

So hopefully maybe one of u guys here can help me out. It also seems to be some particular tracks from one album, but also some of the songs from that same album works with the sync. I really get super confused here.

Hope to get responses soon.

Best regards

Rainfield

4 Replies

Having this issue too...

Local files are playable in playlists on my PC, but not on my iPhone (v0.7.1.23).  Tracks appear downloaded, but will not play, imploring me to sync with error message "Track Not Synced If you own the track, you can sync it from your computer". 

My device is an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1.4.10B350, and has 25GB free. 

It sounds like you're having the same issue as these guys.

@gianteli wrote:

Having this issue too...

Local files are playable in playlists on my PC, but not on my iPhone (v0.7.1.23).  Tracks appear downloaded, but will not play, imploring me to sync with error message "Track Not Synced If you own the track, you can sync it from your computer". 

My device is an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1.4.10B350, and has 25GB free. 

I managed to fix this problem, but it felt like it was too easy, I ended up completely deleting the app on the phone and resynced my playlist from scratch and it fixed itself. Not sure if i want to be happy or concerned, but ill go with happy for now...

Tell me if it works for u guys!

Sounds like the cache files on your iphone somehow got corrupted so yes, the reinstall will have cleared that. Glad it works now 🙂

@rainField wrote:

I managed to fix this problem, but it felt like it was too easy, I ended up completely deleting the app on the phone and resynced my playlist from scratch and it fixed itself. Not sure if i want to be happy or concerned, but ill go with happy for now...

Tell me if it works for u guys!

Suggested posts