Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

ios 12.4

My Question or Issue

Recently started program.  When I book up the spotify app, it automatically starts playing from a playlist that is not mine.  Plays random **bleep** that I would never listen to in a million years.  Also,  when I try to choose my playlists, I have to scroll through 6 to 8 playlists that I haven't made or placed, of music that I would never listen to in a million years.  This needs to be fixed quick, cause I gotta tell you it is a deal breaker for me.  I am not going to pay for this.

2 Replies

Hey @EZFrag, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try a clean reinstall of the app? Just follow these steps.

Also, could you try to update to iOS 12.4.1 that is the latest official public version available as of now, iOS 13 will be released on the 19th of September.

If the issue persists try using Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices options from your Spotify account.

Have a nice day 🙂

Hi, I think someone might have access to your account. 

I'd recommend checking this post: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Has-someone-taken-over-my-account/ta-p/1215270

Suggested posts