Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchased Spotify premium on Mac but it won't recognize on IPhone

Purchased Spotify premium on Mac but it won't recognize on IPhone

Purchased Spotify premium on my Mac a few days ago. It won't recognize the premium on my iPhone and only let's me play radio! Really bummed since I'm never home this is the only reason I bit the bullet for 10/month. Plz respond.
6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@user-removed wrote:
Purchased Spotify premium on my Mac a few days ago. It won't recognize the premium on my iPhone and only let's me play radio! Really bummed since I'm never home this is the only reason I bit the bullet for 10/month. Plz respond.

Hi, please try uninstall and then install the app 🙂

I did a clean reinstallation by deleting the App restarting my phone, downloading it again and logging back in. I still receive the message: "Trial ended-radio is still free." My computer subscriptions page says my account is Premium and the receipt is in my email. What do I do now? Will I receive credit for the days I wasn't able to use these mobile features? I really appreciate the fast responses.

@user-removed wrote:
I did a clean reinstallation by deleting the App restarting my phone, downloading it again and logging back in. I still receive the message: "Trial ended-radio is still free." My computer subscriptions page says my account is Premium and the receipt is in my email. What do I do now? Will I receive credit for the days I wasn't able to use these mobile features? I really appreciate the fast responses.

Try logging out of the app, fully restarting your device and then logging in again. Any luck?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Just did that. No luck.

Suggested posts