Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question about new release section.

Question about new release section.

So I always enjoy looking at the new release category to just check out new artists and see what’s new out there, it’s been a way for me to find new stuff that I wouldn’t necessarily think to look up. The problem is now the new release section is catered to artists that I follow and frequently listen to but I’m not interested in that. I’m kind of bummed out because I love once or twice a week going on that tab and finding albums that looks interesting or a band that sounds cool and just clicking and possibly finding something I love. I’m wondering if there’s a way to see new releases from ALL artists like the way it used to be. If anyone has input that would be amazing. 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 😎

1 Reply

Yes! I’ve been tolerant of many changes Spotify has made over the years, but this is by far the worst change they have ever implemented.

In my opinion they have completely ruined the “New Releases” section with this random assortment of “recommended” stuff rather than the clear list of all new albums, etc. in chronological order of release date (with most recent at the top). Seriously, what is going on here? I guarantee they will lose countless subscribers when people start to realize what’s happened. 

I honestly can’t understand why way more people talking aren’t about this major issue right now. 

Suggested posts