Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue disappears after closing spotify app

Solved!

Queue disappears after closing spotify app

Hi,

Why does songs in my queue disappear every time i shut down my pc or restart spotify app? This **bleep** started about two weeks ago and is getting quite annoying

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the appreinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

The same thing happens to me.  I'm trying to switch from the Apple Podcasts app to Spotify, but I'm going to switch back if I have to keep recreating my queue.

Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the appreinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

I have this problem too, and it isn't solved by reinstalling Spotify.

I am using an iPhone 5s, running iOS 11.3 and Spotify 8.4.48.256.

Im having the same problem and I already uninstalled and installed it 

Hey there @tako116,

Thanks for getting in touch about this.

Could you let us know on which devices are you experiencing this? We're aware that this was happening on the mobile app, but it should be fixed now. In this case, would you mind performing a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps?

If you're experiencing this on the desktop app, we can confirm that our tech team is currently looking into it, so make sure to add your vote to the Ongoing Issue here by clicking on the Thumbs up icon.  Make sure to provide us with the info we're asking for in the Status update in the comments.  

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts