Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queuing Issues

Queuing Issues

I love spotify, so I got premium, but the app on the iphone seems to be plagued with issues.  Please do an overhaul of this app! There is so much potential that is lost with clumsy organization.

First of all, PLEASE let me group things by artist and/or album.  I am tired of scrolling through individual tracks to find what I am looking for.

Secondly, I would love to see the local files on my iPod.  I can do this easily on my macbook, but for some reason my spotify app will not bring in my songs saved on itunes on my iPhone.

Finally, I would like to mention the queuing issues I have been encountering.  I can play a playlist fine, but if I am putting songs from multiple playlists into my queu, then it will not play the next song in the queu until I scroll through the song and slide the tracker back to the beginning.  It is horribly annoying to have to do this while explaining to my friends why there is never any music playing.

1 Reply

I don't have an iphone but I'll do my best to answer your points.

1. Yes this applies to all platforms and has been asked for in this idea. Please add your support there. A temporary solution which I use is to group playlists in t folders using the desktop client. I can't create folders on my android but at least it makes things a bit easier to find.

2. You need to import your itunes library into the spotify desktop client. Alternatively, you could just import you itunes playlists, again in the desktop client and they should show on your iphone. Songs not in the Spotify catalogue won't be playable unless you do the full library import and synch those tracks so they are available offline.

3. I haven't noticed anyone else having the queue issues. Maybe try restarting your iphone and, if that makes no difference, try a clean reinstall of the iphone app.

Please shout if you need any more help.

Suggested posts