Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone XS Max

Operating System

iOS 12.1.3

My Question or Issue

Hi, when I go to a song and tap the three dots to select "Go To Radio", it brings me to what looks like a playlist. When I listen to the songs here there is no longer a thumbs up or down on each song like there used to be. What happened to this? It's no longer a radio that can improve over time, it's like it changed to a playlist with a set amount of songs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @sonydog123, thanks for writing 🙂

This is due to the recent Spotify update. They're always testing new things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. 

Let's hope to get some good news soon!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @sonydog123, thanks for writing 🙂

This is due to the recent Spotify update. They're always testing new things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. 

Let's hope to get some good news soon!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

That's disappointing! I hope it comes back soon, I used that feature all the time.

I for one didn’t like the thumbs up and down. There was no way to undo it. 

That’s unfortunate. I only subscribed to have this feature and now it’s gone.  Guess it’s back to Pandora...  

Thanks!

I just testing Spotify Premium for the first time.

If there's no way to vote for songs, I'm absolutely going back to Google Play. This seems like a huge oversight from my perspsective.

How else would a music app, that I pay for, know which songs I dislike and which new songs to recommend?

I also really hope this feature is enabled within the next few days with another update! Otherwise, I think I will cancel my family membership.

I hope this feature comes back. It was the best way for me to find new music based on the sound I wanted and control how I wanted it to continue to sound as I listened. 

Suggested posts