Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio station stops playback after 5 songs or so.

Radio station stops playback after 5 songs or so.

Hi. I have installed the latest version of Spotify on my iPad Mini. I have a trial of the premium service.

I noticed that playing music from my radio stations stops after 5 songs or so. I just leave the iPad streaming and this annoying thing happens.

My girlfriend has obtained a free trial of her own for use on her iPHone 4, and it also stops playback when listening to radio streams.

I'm not going to keep this service if I can't even enjoy music. What is going on and what shell we do?

7 Replies

The same is happening to me & is very annoying. It only happened after the update. Does anyone know what the problem is?

I have escalated this to the community team, you aren't the only ones having radio issues!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. This is driving me crazy trying to listen to radio while I work. Thanks for esculating! 

I've been using the Radio all morning; seems to be working as expected now. I keep skipping songs to see if it gets hung up and it keeps pulling up new songs. I tried different radio stations and they all seem to work now. Not sure what changed. I didn't see an app update or anything. Anyone else getting what I'm getting? 

When I saw your post I started the radio on my iphone. It has been going nonstop now also. Glad to have it playing again.

has anyone figured this bug out yet?? it is SO annoying as my 3 favorite stations won't play!!!!! HELP!!! why am I paying for this????

You are lucky if you get 5 songs. I think when I try to play radio it might play 2 songs and then cuts off.  What is worse is I have so MANY stations that I created out of frustration because it won't work and now I can't delete them. I love the desktop version of Spotify..it's awesome. But, the mobile one is a disaster.  I stopped using it.

Suggested posts