Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Randomly switching to ISSA's album

Randomly switching to ISSA's album

Hi, 

Everytime I am listening to my Spotify playlist more than 1hour it switching to Issa's album called 21, I don't know this artist and I never selected it, I am a premium member and when it starts switching everytime I switch back to my playslit it goes back to this album.... can someone please help me ? also when switching insanly it pop a message saying that I am connected to Brandon's phone and even if I go back to my phone connection it continues... Please HELP thank you 

3 Replies

Hey @PamWallas, help's here!

To check, are you aware of who Brandon is? Could you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Does this happen to you on more than one device? Also, are you trying to use the device on more than one connection (for example 4G and WiFi for your mobile device)?

Keep us posted.

Hi thank you for the help I'm desperate this morning as this message keep popping every 30 sec and changing my music without me doing anything (it doesn't matter if I pick continue or listen to this iPhone !!!
It turned out I mixed the name and it's always asking about this Shaun's iPhone who I have no idea who is he.
It's just happening on my iPhone I think (that I've noticed) and I'm never using 3G so it's mostly wifi. Also it's happening at different places (home work public places).

Thank you !
IMG_4286.PNG

Hi @JackS,

Did you get my reply? I really need help : it has come to the point where I can't even use Spotify anymore. As soon as I start a playlist it connects to this Shaun's iPhone and change my music. It's seriously driving me crazy 😕

Thank you,
Victoria

Suggested posts