Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Albums and Songs missing from ipad and android devices

Re: Albums and Songs missing from ipad and android devices

I have a similar issue on my IPhone 5, after a recent Spotify update most of the songs in my primary playlist are no longer showing up in the artists, songs or albums views.  In order to play these songs, i have to go to the playlist then search for the songs which is a pain because they are listed by date added and there doesn't appear to be a way to sort alphabetically.  On my mac, all the songs are listed when i click on the playlist and i can easily sort these by artists, albums and tracks.  

I have an Iphone 3 that i use as a music player with an older version of spotify and all the files are vieweable in each mode, playlist, songs, albums and artists.  My girlfriend's Iphone4 that also shares the same Spotify account works fine as well.  

I'm not sure if there is a better way to save music selections but i have used one giant playlist that has about 360 songs.  When i want to play specific artists, i just view alphabetically in the artist or songs mode.  I can no longer due that because 90% of the tracks are no longer showing when viewing artists, albums or songs on my Iphone5.

I have loved spotify and shared my enthusiasm with so many friends but now I'm less than thrilled.

This thread has been inactive for a month but thought I would post and see if anyone knows more about this issue.

Thanks

1 Reply

@Jackstraw82 I moved your post to the iOS section. Have you actually added the tracks in the playlist to Your Music on the Mac by selecting them all and dragging them onto Songs in Your Music?

Suggested posts