Re: Beta testing Spotify

Kostex

Hello,

I don't really know if this is the right place to write my issue but when I tried e-mail help solution unfortunately nobody wanted to give me straight answer.

I used to use Spotify for a while and I loved it but now I was logged out and every time I'm trying to log in with facebook it says that I can use spotify abroad for maximum 2 weeks. I tried to change region but still doesn't work. What is more I can't really create new account using facebook either registering normally - I got error "There was unknown error. Pleaase try again little bit later" - and same thing I'm having since 2 days.

I don't know if I used beta version but the only things I see in appstore are spotify and spotify music for iOS6. 

Can somebody help me ?

MikeHomoki
Music Fan

When signing up it asks to copy and paste a link to your profile.  Where on your profile should this link be copied?

jessieh9-us
Casual Listener
Just signed before myself as well, and hope to become a beta tester. As a totally blind user of Spotify I think it is necessary to test for accessibility features.

llamaipadfish
Casual Listener
It meant copy and paste the link 'of' your profile. You need to open your profile and then copy the url of that webpage into the form.

priddeyford
Roadie

Has the Beta test ended?

I can no longer find the app in the Testflight app on my iPhone.

Shaun_R
Gig Goer

Nope, still running for me. I've just downloaded the latest v3.1.0 beta which includes 1password integration (cool!). Did you switch phones, perhaps?

HollyTF14
Casual Listener

Dezert
Casual Listener

can i get a link to the beta as well, since the fix to the bmw connected issue will be released on november 2017?

priddeyford
Roadie

Nope, I havent switched phones.

I have the 3.0.1.5 beta installed currently, is this the latest release?

antonileonard
Regular

Anyone else having problems with iOS beta?

IMG_8856.PNGIMG_8857.PNG

SUGGESTED POSTS