Re: Beta testing Spotify

StaticPixel
Roadie

Don't post here " I would love ____" instead, make a request and hope for the best.

ghall28

@Carina wrote:

Hey @T0ma_94 and welcome to the community!

Please use this form to apply for the beta testing. It can also be found on top of the main page of the community (if you click the link there, some fields will be filled out automatically according to your settings in the forum).

zzio
Today the beta expired, I can't use on my iOS device

oostcoast
Gig Goer
Download the regular app through the app store, it overwrites the beta. All settings should persist. It would've been 'nice' of Spotify to alert us that this was going to happen and how to fix it.

MattSuda
Community Legend

A new beta should be coming soon.

Sorry for the trouble!

praseodym
Music Fan

Actually you don't need to unsubscribe from the beta: you can just install Spotify from the App Store, and it will replace the (expired) beta version. It's a bit confusing that the beta app just silently quits when expired, but I guess that's something Apple should fix with TestFlight.

Blankboy
Regular

Latest beta dosn't work for me, it crashes immediately upon opening. Tried deleting it and reinstalling and it does the same thing.

iPhone 5S on the latest iOS.

Amarro
Community Legend

@Blankboythe newest beta should work now. this issue is now fixed.. does it work for you now? :)

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

ccullers
Casual Listener

I made the mistake and unsubscribed from the beta in TestFlight when the last one expired - how do I get a new invitation so I can resubscribe?  I tried my old on and it says invaild.  Thanks for the help!  

Newt0075
Music Fan
I would too love to be considered!
SUGGESTED POSTS