Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Can't Download Playlists For Offline Use

Re: Can't Download Playlists For Offline Use

It's 2015 and I'm having the same problem. Just started paying premium again and besides the app crashing constantly while trying to download to listen to offline, not all of them even downloaded. What's the solution? This is bs.
7 Replies

@SwannaK wrote:
It's 2015 and I'm having the same problem. Just started paying premium again and besides the app crashing constantly while trying to download to listen to offline, not all of them even downloaded. What's the solution? This is bs.

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

User is using iPod Touch. Moved from Android forum to iOS.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

Thank you Daniel. Another question I'd like to ask for whoever can answer is, why when adding new songs to a playlist that's already available offline are the new songs not downloading automatically?

I'm having the same problem. I purchased premium to access my music offline on my Iphone and I still dont get offline access to anything. This is extremely frustrating as I have read dozens of pages that don't solve my problem. And there is no actual phone number to address my issues. If this doesn't work, I want a refund!!!!!

Hi when you hit the download option in your playlist, nothing happens? Does it appear any message?

Me three. I've made a playlist specifically for when I'm away from wifi and have toggled on "Available Offline. " The grey arrows appear but don't change to green. I've read a bunch of forum posts and how-to guides, but I'm still stuck. Very frustrating. 

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4, 14GB available, Spotify Premium, app version 3.6.0.923.

Uhmm have you check how much storage available you have on your phone? Is this happening with a specific playlist?

Suggested posts