Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re-Ordering of Tracks Within Playlist. iPhone App

Solved!

Re-Ordering of Tracks Within Playlist. iPhone App

REMOVAL OF KEY FEATURE.

New topic thread required. Unsatisfactory response and general handling of last post.

Re the removal of this feature, I'm afraid the below will simply not do. I pay a monthly premium, as do many others and I believe that this entitles us to a less wishy washy commitment. Please consult with the dev guys in the dark room and return with a firm timescale. This will satisfy all concerned. As it stands ( re topic handling/clarity/commitment/courtesy), you risk alienating a number if your fee paying clients.

"We hope that once we get it a little more streamlined, it'll come back again"

What on this earth is the above statement supposed to communicate? We don't care? We don't want your money? We know best?

Let us have a grown up exchange, with a target date for completion. Commitments go both ways. From my end it is 9.99 GBP Per Month. A small loss perhaps but a loss to Spotify all the same.

Otherwise, I love the service - well apart from the irritating and constant freezing (30 secs plus) of all Spotify apps across Mac OS X & IOS apps.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Great news! I have talked with the Spotify iOS devs and this should be coming in the next iOS update. If not in the next update, it will come in one shortly after.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Unfortunately, the odds of getting a target release date are very very slim, as a general rule Spotify do not give out release dates for anything. We know from a press release a few weeks ago that there appears to be a new iOS application coming soon, sometime in Q1 2013 I think but no more specific than that. 

I don't work for Spotify, so this is just speculation and going on what I have read.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Great news! I have talked with the Spotify iOS devs and this should be coming in the next iOS update. If not in the next update, it will come in one shortly after.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I HOPE SO. I really really really hope so. ITS SO ANNOYING.

being able to manually move the tracks around snt enough, i have noticed this is a new update. But it really needs to be ' reordering of playlist when simply pressing the artist etc button,' i want to put mine in time order quite frequently but sometimes i dont want it in time order. i need this in my life. thanks

Suggested posts