Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Spotify Offline Mode - How does it work?

Re: Spotify Offline Mode - How does it work?

I have a variant to this problem and I cannot work out how to create a new post.

I have a Premium subscription.

I have synced all my songs to a iphone 5 with software version 7.0.4 some 400+ songs. (approx 2.0GB)

My phone still has 7.0GB of memory left.

They were all available offline for a 4 month period, up until yesterday!

I turned the phone on yesterday and now none of them are available offline and require re-syncing.

My Mac air book still has all the songs listed as offline and available for listening.

Why would this happen and I don't suppose there is a quick way to get them back is there????

3 Replies

Hi @Mudgeeipa I moved your post into the iOS section to avoid confusion. Did you get an error message at all about more than three devices being synched? You could try exiting then restarting spotify to see if that helps but, otherwise, I'm afraid you're going to have to resynch the music.

I have a problem... My iPhone won´t start syncing for offline listening...

I have tried connecting via computor, seems to act correctly but my phone won´t start syncing. The green dot is green but tehe playlist says "0 of 38 track sunced" I have restarted my phone and also deleted and downloded the spotify-app again. I´ve followed all the steps possible to find on the Help-pages... There is only my phone that is set for offline mode, no other devices... What am I to do next? I´ve been trying for two days... Please help...

Hi @betesda You're following the instructions in this guide? Does your mobile show under "devices" in the desktop client? What mobile device are you using and how much free storage space does it show?

Suggested posts