Premium

Country

United Kingdom 

Device

iPhone 8 Plus 

Operating System

IOS 11.2.6

My Question or Issue

When I shuffle all songs, I used to be able to edit the play queue and slide more favourable tunes to play before others and this worked fine. 

Now when I alter the order and put my phone away the next song to play will be the song up next prior to rearranging the queue not the song that I put higher than it. 

When I go back to the queue it has still got my rearranged queue but the next song will not be my chosen one.  

don’t understand why this is happening but it’s so annoying when I’m riding home with my helmet is on and the queue is not how I wanted it. 

Thanks 

3 Replies

(Student Premium, U.S.A., iPhone 6S, iOS 12.0.1, spotify app is updated, and yes I've tried turning it off and back on again)

I've had this issue for almost three months, it came in an update a while back. I've patiently waited for the team to fix it each update, to my disappointment. All functions in my mobile queue are very broken, while a few have workarounds. Please look into this guys; it's kinda ruined the mobile app for me.

I have the exact same problem. This is very frustrating. This has been going wrong for far too long now. Please fix this ASAP!

I also have this problem. Super annoying. On iPhone 7

Suggested posts