Recent Update - Album Length Missing

Re: Recent Update - Album Length Missing

rainmaze
Casual Listener

I’ve haven’t really been digging a few of the new updates recently, and just noticed today that album length is missing. This is really frustrating because it’s very basic information and I like to plan my delivery trips based on how long albums are. 

Rolmichp
Casual Listener

The same with playlists, noindication of length anymore!

rainmaze
Casual Listener

@Rolmichp wrote:

The same with playlists, noindication of length anymore!

My playlists actually don’t have that problem oddly enough :/

mrvos
Casual Listener

I would also really appreciate if this feature would be recovered. I really don't understand why you would remove such information, especially since it's already not possible to see the length of specific tracks in the mobile apps!

robertjozefiak
Casual Listener

Obviously Spotify doesn’t care about people who want to listen to albums anymore. They just want people to listen to their shitty curated playlists. They removed the chronological order of albums from all artists’ front pages, and now they don’t even want you to know how long the albums are. This is so frustrating. This used to be a place for serious music listeners to come to, and it’s turning into **bleep**ing Pandora. Gross.

Stepiena3
Casual Listener

For real man. Just small perpetual changes that slowly finish the quality of the experience here. It’s like they don’t think we’ll notice. The first thing that got me was the hold track to preview going away. It**bleep** and they I’m not even sure they address anything on this community they provide.

lilitu93
Music Fan
Album length/duration disappeared again for me on iOS 8.5.25.760. It was literally there a couple of hours ago, so I think it disappeared without a true update. Please bring it back again.

kulpawel
Same problem on Android 8.5.26.1031. No album lenght.

dbrennan408
Casual Listener

This feature has disappeared again? Not sure why? It's very useful and doesn't take up any room

Highlighted

lilitu93
Music Fan
It's back for me today, so this doesn't appear to be another redesign but a temporary bug of some kind.
SUGGESTED POSTS