Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recently Played Offline not available / Sort option for albums

Recently Played Offline not available / Sort option for albums

Hi,

please bring back this 2 features, that were present in the "old" UI:

* Add an option to sort option "recently played" for albums. Not only for playlists.

* Make the "home screen" with the "recently played" information offline available. (I use the app mostly offline, because it the interface is much more fluid when you have bad cell coverage. And uses less battery)

Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @j123456, welcome to the Community!

Thank you for your honest feedback. I'd recommend checking out this guide if you need help navigating with this new update.

You can also check out this Live Idea om bringing back the old UI. From there, you can add your input and +VOTE to it, since Spotify's internal teams will also be taking a look into your feedback.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, you can always start up a new thread and the community will be here to help 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your answer.

I have looked at the guide before. The points that I made are no longer available in the current design.

The "Live idea" you mentioned is closed, so I cannot vote or reply to it. Also I don't need the UI to change back to the old way.

But I cannot understand why some functions are only available online even though they don't need any only data... (The whole home screen is atm completly useless in offline mode)

Hey @j123456,

Thanks for getting back to me.

This is expected behavior that some features don't work and your listening behavior doesn't fully register until you go back Online.

If you'd like to see something different when using the Offline features, you can always create an Idea for that here. It's important however to describe one feature request per created Idea or the Idea will be closed.

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts