Recently played playlists contain one song

Plan

Premium

Device

iPhone XS

Operating System

iOS 12.1

My Question or Issue

Certain playlists/albums in recently played only show one song instead of the whole playlist. It also isn't always a song i've listened to. Is there any fix for this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Amcio,

Thanks for getting back in touch with these screenshots!

Could you let us know if the sole tracks that are appearing (for example "Another One  Bites The Dust") Saved in Your Library? And if so, did it used to be available for Offline use in the past?

In that case, we'd recommend heading here and removing any offline devices showing up. After that, we'd suggest performing a clean reinstall of the app one more time by following the steps below:

1. On the home screen, tap and hold the Spotify icon until it shakes.
  2. Tap the X symbol on the icon.
  3. Open the App Store then search for and install the Spotify Music app.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I doubt Spotify will do anything about this issue given it has been around for some time without being fixed. This to me is one of many major bugs they don’t seem to care about, which is one reason I don’t care to upgrade from my free account. Maybe if they started to address some of the major issues then I’d be more willing to pay for it. Somehow I don’t see anyone bothering to take notice.

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and sorry for not getting back to you sooner! We're here to help 🙂

Could you include a few screenshots to illustrate the issue you are experiencing so that we can get a better idea of how it looks on your end? Also, how long ago was it that you noticed this issue, and did it happen after an update?

In the meantime, would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

826EAF7F-03C6-493E-9434-EDEA497DC787.png

BBC7C013-F268-447B-B37F-75B58B1F6D1B.png

Happens with artists tooHappens with artists too

Here are 3 screenshots showing the bug. This has been happening for a while now. Latest version. I’ll try reinstalling as suggested 

EDIT: reinstalling did not fix the issue 

Marked as solution

Hey there @Amcio,

Thanks for getting back in touch with these screenshots!

Could you let us know if the sole tracks that are appearing (for example "Another One  Bites The Dust") Saved in Your Library? And if so, did it used to be available for Offline use in the past?

In that case, we'd recommend heading here and removing any offline devices showing up. After that, we'd suggest performing a clean reinstall of the app one more time by following the steps below:

1. On the home screen, tap and hold the Spotify icon until it shakes.
  2. Tap the X symbol on the icon.
  3. Open the App Store then search for and install the Spotify Music app.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Turns out I had these songs saved. I removed them and relaunched the app and the whole album appeared back. Thanks!

Still, I don’t think this is a great system. Especially with artists. In my opinion the whole album should be displayed (at least for artists it should be a normal look and not like in my screenshot)

Suggested posts