Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recommended songs won’t play

Recommended songs won’t play

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 7 Plus)

Operating System

(iOS 13.5.1)

My Issue

my recommended playlist does not work and it’s empty when I click to the song, it’s highlighted and it’s shown to be played but does not play when I click and Does not work why !!

50F097BA-055D-4CEA-91D4-6A8B0031DE3B.png
2FC3F957-D598-4494-A02E-613DD8C39C73.png
5 Replies

Hey there @Jeddah_1983,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out with this one. 

We recommend that you do a clean reinstall of the app. This page has all the instructions how to do so.

If that doesn't do the trick it'd be great if you could try if it works with our web player or on another device if that's an option. 

Is it only the recommend songs that won't play or are you having issues with playback in general?

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Have a great day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for your respond, however I do t want delete the app as I download my playlist to play them offline, any it’s more than 4GB so , thanks am not going to re- download the list again because this issue, please any other Soloution! Happy to try other than deleting app ..

Reinstalling the iPadOS app fixed it!

Hey @Limdi

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Great news! Give us a shout if you experience this again - we're always here to help.

Еnjoy your music! 

Mate this is not a install-uninstall issue. I tried it and it doesn't work. I have the exact same issue and it seems to be some sort of issue with 'age-restricted' songs. Also there's the 'this song cannot be played right now' issue that seems to persist. Maybe try and update the app to actually resolve the issue and prevent it from ever happening again instead of just repeatedly suggesting your customers to reinstall the app. Even a brief browsing around the internet shows that there are many people reporting issues with both the web player and the app and almost all of the answers that the Spotify support seems to provide to those people are: reinstall the app. 

Suggested posts