Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redeeming My Spotify Gift Card

Redeeming My Spotify Gift Card

Just right now, I brought a $10 gift card from best buy for spotify. And I tried to redeem the code and it says "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service" and I'm 100% sure it was the code.also my plan for Spotify is due today. Can somebody help me how to redeem the code the correct way?
3 Replies

Hi there @sduenas15 and welcome to the community! If it's not working as desired, I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I haven't gotten a response from Spotify from the online form and Twitter

@sduenas15

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts