Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.6.4

Highlighted

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.6.4

Bring back the EQ. Very lame to get rid of it in the first place.
Highlighted

Roadie
There seems to be a Workaround: Check "Tunigo". This Music search Support has been acquired by Spotify and they are going to integrate it into their music player. For now you can download the Spotify playlist via Tunigo and use the EQ in settings. It seems as if this is the Apple EQ. If this is the case then the .ogg issue high power consumption would be solved as well.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thats not a real equalizer, just some presets you have to choose from, i have an audi with B&O, streamed music without the eq is flat.

Still hoping this feature will return in near future.

Kind regards

Highlighted

Where are the new album releases? I cannot find them anywhere? Discover sucks I would much rather have the new releases or "What's New" menu back. Why would you remove that?
Highlighted

Community Legend

@SlickHawk wrote:
Where are the new album releases? I cannot find them anywhere? Discover sucks I would much rather have the new releases or "What's New" menu back. Why would you remove that?

Discovery is gradually being rolled out to all users and Spotify has told us it is here to stay. There are some improvements being requested in ideas here.

SUGGESTED POSTS