Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.9.3

Community Manager
Community Manager
iOS Release Notes
What's new in version 0.9.3
  • Fixed: Lots of bugs have been squashed

#iOS #0.9.3 #ReleaseNotes
Important to note
  • When reporting issues, always mention what version of the Spotify app you're using
Community Ergo Sum
39 Replies

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.9.3

mdecktor
Casual Listener

The "Recently Listened To" and Top Lists "for me" (tracks, artists, and albums) haven't updated in over a week. Before that it updated every couple of days, and before that, it didn't update for over 3 weeks. I was hoping that this new version would have a fix for this sporatic and unreliable feature. I know it's been a topic of conversation on the message boards for a while now, but it would be nice to get some information on Spotify's progress with finding a fix.

climbing-Ed
Casual Listener

So, is the battery power drain bug fixed in this release?

Maybe slightly more detail in the releasenotes will help..

Thunder82

I agree.. why are the release notes so vague. Many of us are waiting for the power drain issue to be fixed....

Aberlour
Why Asia users still can't use Spotify in free on mobile devices?
As I know, it should be work in previous version.

us
Casual Listener

Where is the equalizer, it's a MUST in an music application!!!

The_Animal
Is it just me or with recent update can we no longer play individual tracks we have to "shuffle play" the album instead, also what is with the commercials now when listening to albums. Do not like update

Richard
Roadie

@The_Animal wrote:
Is it just me or with recent update can we no longer play individual tracks we have to "shuffle play" the album instead, also what is with the commercials now when listening to albums. Do not like update

Shuffle Play and ads are part of the free service on mobile now. Are you currently a Premium subscriber?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

zedgraphics
Regular

Hi, since i've maid an update to spotify 0.9.3.212 my streaming songs quit when i recieve a Gmail (or other) notification or sometime without external reasons.

Also, main ios playback fonction doesnt work anymore after song stops without reasons.

it's very annoying.
Did someone repport similar problems?

Zed

iphone 4 - ios 7

Spotify 0.9.3.212 Premium

zedgraphics
Regular

zedgraphics wrote:

...song stops without reasons + no fade between songs.

Zed-iphone 4 - ios 7-Spotify 0.9.3.212 Premium

Well, the problem is that when i move manually the cursor near the end of a song (to ear the fade with the next song), it stops the playback without fading.

But when i let the song play without touching anything the fade works perfectly.

Zed

iphone 4 - ios 7

Spotify 0.9.3.212 Premium

SUGGESTED POSTS