Oobermann
Music Fan

And that is scrolling to the bottom of my playlists

Photo 03-07-2014 14 21 01.png

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.4.0

Goodman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your effort @Oobermann . I asked around and it turns out that filtering and sorting hasn't been rolled out to everyone yet.

I'm very sorry for the confusion; I guess that can happen when you have so many different people and teams working on different features.

In the mean time I've updated my original announcement with this note:

Filtering and sorting in Your Music is not rolled out to everyone yet. We'll be rolling it to more users every day. Apologies for any confusion.

Community Ergo Sum

Oobermann
Music Fan

Okay 🙂 Thanks for getting to the bottom of it for me! Will be an awesome feature when I finally get it!

Zeromantix
Roadie

I am disliking this "staged feature rollout" from Spotify more and more. I wonder how much time is spent figuring out why a feature isn't showing for certain users. I bet a lot. This results in frustrated users and much time wasted.

At least if the developers have to do a staged rollout specify in atherelease notes (in the appstore, not just here) that it is so.

TravisM661
Casual Listener

So Just verifying...With the Sorting feature, when I receive it, I can sort my playlists alphabetically, but not my tracks in that playlist?

Zeromantix
Roadie

TravisM661: Yes thats right. The filterbox is present for filtering tracks in a playlist, but the sorting options seems to be missing.

TravisM661
Casual Listener

😞 great....I got excited then! Thats the only feature I want!

Joe
Community Legend

The filter and three bars don't show above the album cover when you drag down the track listing like it does on android? Maybe that's still to come then.

Zeromantix
Roadie

TravisM661: My guess is this will be introduced soon. It is actually possible to select sorting by "Title" under "Songs" in "Your Music" so it would be strange not to introduce this for tracks inside playlists also

SUGGESTED POSTS