Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.4.0

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.4.0

Peter__
Community Legend
Just to confirm I have discover too, I would suggest checking it hasn't moved to inside Brose or anything?

Following being broken has been reported on multiple platforms, Spotify are looking into it.

Hopefully sorting inside playlists can be added easily in a future update!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

mdewater
Community Legend
Discover has just been moved inside Browse - they must have determined it wasn't a big enough feature to be a tab of it's own.

soniclee
Music Fan

i still have DISCOVER on my 3GS,   OS 6.0.1

I guess these updates are different for everyone depending which iphone/iOS you have?  

I'd think apple would require updates to be same across all devices

bobtherr
Roadie

How inconvenient to put Discover inside of Browse. I wonder what the rationale was for that

bobtherr
Roadie

@Mitchgo wrote:
Exactly where or how can I view the "queue"? I'm not seeing an option for it anywhere.

Mitchgo: Maximize a song that is playing and tap the bars in the upper right hand corner

RatBoyGL
Music Fan

Per is correct.

I had to force quit the app several times and re-start it and the filtering and sorting finally showed up under "Songs", "Albums" and "Artists" by scrolling all the way up.

mdewater
Community Legend
Personally I find Discover pretty useless, so I'm glad it's no longer the "home" page. But obviously that's frustrating for those who use it. I'm guessing the reasoning is probably the number of people actively using Discover was far less than those using Browse. Just an assumption though.

VRH
Casual Listener

Is the queue syncronised between the desktop app and the iOS app?

Peter__
Community Legend
No, the desktop app does not yet support Spotify Connect (which would allow you to transfer playback from one device to the other).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

IetsmeteenS
Music Fan

Awesome release. Has all the features I was waiting for: easy overview of locally synced albums and sorting capabilities for albums.

Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS