Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.7.0

Highlighted

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.7.0

Community Manager
Community Manager

ReleaseNotesiOS.jpg

What's new in this version (1.7.0)

• New: While you're viewing an album on iPhone, check out more releases from the artist in one tap.
  • New: Now you can enjoy Your Music, Browse and Radio on Ford SYNC AppLink. And see those preset numbers on your dashboard? Use them to store your favourite playlists, albums and artists.
  • Fictitious: This app is growing a really fancy beard.

Important to note

• There is an issue with Browse not updating properly. We're working on releasing a hotfix for this very soon.
Community Ergo Sum
52 Replies

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.7.0

Paulsmit1979
Regular

New update, but still no album seperators???

How can you anounce something like that really big and then mysteriously let it dissapear....?

In 1.5 they where there.... and then just gone, without any comment.

These so called updates are getting really annoying.

finnaqua
Roadie
Once more an update only for iPhone. On iPad I do not see nothing new!

Lorenzo_NGG
Roadie

This is what Spotify Cares has to say about it:

1  Twitter.png

jmatcuhi
Gig Goer
My music on some ford car thing nobody uses and not on ipad??? SMH

finnaqua
Roadie

Please Spotify, listen the premium users, the iPad mini is today so portable as an iPhone and each time we listen music, be in home, local work or in car, we prefer to use it insteed iPhone in order to save battery to others things which we can need like a simple phone call. Yes, keep the updates for iPhone but, please, do not jugde that we use iPad mini less times times than an iPhone. In my opinion, each time Spotify launches an update must be for both IOS devices type

Regards

@Per wrote:

ReleaseNotesiOS.jpg

What's new in this version (1.7.0)

• New: While you're viewing an album on iPhone, check out more releases from the artist in one tap.
  • New: Now you can enjoy Your Music, Browse and Radio on Ford SYNC AppLink. And see those preset numbers on your dashboard? Use them to store your favourite playlists, albums and artists.
  • Fictitious: This app is growing a really fancy beard.

Important to note

• There is an issue with Browse not updating properly. We're working on releasing a hotfix for this very soon.

whsbuss
Regular

When oh when will you implement a "clear cache" button in settings across all platforms???? I am SO tired of deleting/installing the app just to regain used space back!

finnaqua
Roadie
Me too, once a month I delete and upload again the app on IOS. Also, the ability to configure the cache size in settings should be improved on IOS as is on desktop

Jeffhayes
Roadie
Can someone explain the tapping the album to see more releases update? I don't get it. Thanks

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

For those wondering, this update makes the app work with iOS 8.

This update should also fix album art not showing in offline mode. (album art is still missing for local files though)

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS