Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 3.1.0

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 3.1.0

What's new in version 3.1.0

• New: Stay safe with our new 1Password integration, which lets you use strong secure passwords – without the hassle of having to remember them.
  • Fixed: Issue when connecting to BMW ConnectedDrive and MINI Connected vehicles.
Community Ergo Sum
16 Replies

GREAT NEWS! CANNOT WAIT TO PLAY MUSIC AGAIN WHILE DRIVING!

Howdy!

I think there is a issue affecting the new release when the iOS system language is set to Romanian.

Each string in the app has a lowercase "s" prepended to it. A workaround is to set the system language to English, however as soon as the language is set back to Romanian the issue returns.

I've attached a couple screen shots to document the issue. Thanks! 

IMG_2913.PNG
IMG_2914.PNG

Great. Was able to play my playlists in my car again this morning.

No álbum art Still in 3.1.0 versión for BMW Connected Drive! This is nonsense

@FrankdipoloBMW wrote:
No álbum art Still in 3.1.0 versión for BMW Connected Drive! This is nonsense

@frandipolo

have you checked what SW version your car has and is your phone also updated?

Crossfade and Gapless playback hit or miss. Working with some songs/albums/playlists, others not. Why? Everything worked fine until this update self installed on my iPhone-NOT AMUSED!

Hi, for past week or so my spotify on my iPhone 6 hasn't been working, it would play one song then wouldn't play anymore , tried skipping to next song, pause, play, different playlist etc, finally uninstalled and install again but would still only play one song. Anyone has same problem or can help? Thanks!

I am having problems with my local files from my Macbook Air passing to my iPhone 6. In fact, the Sporify app on my laptop is not even recognizing my iPhone. I am running the latest vesion of both softwares. I am on the same wifi. I am a premium user. I need a solution. Can someone help?

IMG_1996.jpg

Please tell me that this version also makes the connect icon visible again. I can not play Spotify on my speakers 😖 Version 3.2.0.1554

It'd be nice if the battery issues got fixed in one of these updates. Even in offline mode Spotify is killing me.

1Password integration doesn't show up on my iPhone 6 running iOS 8.3
I also updated to latest updated version of Spotify 3.2.0 and I'm still having the same issue.
image.jpg

Is it just me or does the new green on the iOS update look really bad 

11427861_10200604603835487_596905907_n.jpg

Yeah, the new green is uber ugly.

I love the green! It's a much more "mature" shade!

My phone just updated to newest version and now I can't add songs to playlists anymore. Help.

Not able to access playlist and can't play songs since new update !! Help ??

Suggested posts