Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 3.7.0

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 3.7.0

What's new in this version (3.7.0)

• Minor improvements.

52 Replies

If you are having problems with your Spotify all crashing I suggest you remove the app from your phone. Press down on the app until it shakes, press "x" and then remove it from your phone. Go to the App Store and reinstall. If you have anymore issues with the app crashing report it to Spotify via email or tweet them! Thanks for helping!

I've been having problems connecting to the Browse areas and there have been many errors popping up while trying to use it on the new iOS 10 update. Is there a new update coming out that will resolve these issues? It won't connect properly and error messages keep popping up as if it's having problems connecting. These issues started even before the new iOS update but have gotten significantly worse since. 

App has stopped sending scrobbles to last.fm

Can't log into via Facebook, no error just goes back to log in page... please help been without the music I pay for for over a week...

This is ridiculous I have the same problem with my iPhone 5s it keeps crashing when I open the app for more than 5 seconds and I have a subscription Spotify needs to fix it or I'm switching to pandora thos is ridiculous

Why is this thread still stickied? I notified you a while ago and you said you would "notify the proper team" or something along those lines. How hard is it to unsticky a completely useless thread about a Spotify version that's over one and a half years old?

FIX DAILY MIX I DELETED MY FAVORITE BAND. ITS BEEN MONTHS WHY HAVN'T YOU FIXED IT YET?!?!?!

Hello,
To fix a deleted Daily Mix be sure to go online to your Spotify account and recover the "Daily Mix" playlist by clicking on the
Playlist and hitting the recover playlist button. Let me know if you continue having problems. I apologize for the inconvenience, I just now received your messages.

What's the point of this thread?

And do you need to write in CAPS to get a response to your issues on this forum?

Why was that post marked as a solution? To whom?

Again, what IS the point of this **bleep** thread?

I like to come in here whenever I visit the community to see if you've finally unstickied this dumb thread. Gives me something to look forward to y'know

Since the upgrade when I connect to my BMW connected drive albums are sorted alphabetically and album tracks are sorted alphabetically and not in running order. Any idea what's going it's a real pain!

This thread rules

For my part, I decided to roll-back the last update on my iPad. The old version had a multiple columns scrolling that worked quite nicely and allowed to work on many different playlists at once. The last update standardized the interface to work similarly to the iPhone, which results in single screens on the iPad, and I hate this, it's inefficient and is a waste of screen space.

Suggested posts