Remove suggestions from Home page

Highlighted

Remove suggestions from Home page

Casual Listener

GI am a premium member. I use Spotify on iPhone and iPad apps. 

Is there a way to remove the suggeted songs/artists/playlists from the home page?

Your suggestions have not changed for months and I’m sorry to say but I am sick of seeing same album or playlist images on the home for month every time I open the app. 

Also your suggestions is not as good as YouTube and Apple Music and nothing suggested is relevant to kind of tunes I listen to and I‘m not even interested to any of those. 

If if you can’t remove these suggested songs from the home page, at least please can you update these daily or at least weekly.   Thanks. 

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Remove suggestions from Home page

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Hi @kai001 I can understand you, sometimes I feel the same way but I believe we get a lot from Spotify and hopefully soon we can receive better recommendations meawhile I suggested to just skip this options as I do.

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Re: Remove suggestions from Home page

Casual Listener

Thanks Javier,

I do skip as there is no other choice but having to press lots of buttons to go to my saved playlist when I’m busy is very frustraring and time consuming. Seeing same playlist for days and months is another. At least for members who pay for the membership, they should consider more convenient way for their regular actions to make their life easier. That’s my opinion anyway. 

SUGGESTED POSTS