Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removing songs from playlists

Solved!

Removing songs from playlists

iPhone 8. Mobile app. Premium.

My Question or Issue

If I hear a song on a playlist I created, and I want to remove it without having to scroll through my entire playlist to locate it, how do I that? It’s playing in my que, how do I remove it? Again, it is no help to scroll through my playlist by clicking edit and then deleting it. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There should be three dots in the upper right corner while listening to a song. Click that and one of the first options should say “don’t play this song”. If you want to actually delete the song from the playlist you’ll have to do it manually by scrolling.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

There should be three dots in the upper right corner while listening to a song. Click that and one of the first options should say “don’t play this song”. If you want to actually delete the song from the playlist you’ll have to do it manually by scrolling.

I also found that if you're on the desktop app and do a command/control f search when within the playlist, it'll filter the playlist based on the term query. So it's a workaround if you have long playlists and want to delete a specific song. Thanks!

That option of "don't play this song" is no longer available. Any other suggestions?

Suggested posts