Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Running originals

Solved!

Running originals

After the update that deleted running tab from the main menu, i could not find the running originals anymore. It is still written on the spotify website as "running originals, hit the road with brand new remixes from ellie goulding, tiesto and oliver heldens.". Is there still a way for example listening burn by tiesto again with the bpm adjustments according to my running tempo?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you for your answer but sorry that is not my question. I know it is moved to browse menu but i am asking is there still running originals like the songs that produced for spotify running. When the running button was on the main menu, as i remember there was burn by tiesto. It was just one song but its bpm was changing according to mu steps. Song was not changing, only the bpm and tempo was changing. I wish i am clear about my question.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I'm sorry I didn't completely understood your question. For me, the Running Originals (Burn by Tiesto) playlists are still on Spotify when you tap Running and scroll down. The screenshot shows where they should be when you tap Running. 

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

IMG_2833.PNG
4 Replies

Hey, Running originals are located in Browse under Moods & Genres. Just tap Running then tap a Running Orignials playlist and you're good to go! 

HuboSpotify Star
IMG_2832.PNG
Marked as solution

Thank you for your answer but sorry that is not my question. I know it is moved to browse menu but i am asking is there still running originals like the songs that produced for spotify running. When the running button was on the main menu, as i remember there was burn by tiesto. It was just one song but its bpm was changing according to mu steps. Song was not changing, only the bpm and tempo was changing. I wish i am clear about my question.
Marked as solution

I'm sorry I didn't completely understood your question. For me, the Running Originals (Burn by Tiesto) playlists are still on Spotify when you tap Running and scroll down. The screenshot shows where they should be when you tap Running. 

HuboSpotify Star
IMG_2833.PNG

I am sorry my fault. Now solved my question thanks a lot!

Suggested posts