Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SAYING IVE NOT GOT PREMIUM..

SAYING IVE NOT GOT PREMIUM..

Phone is not showing any playlists or anything. Just bought premium again to see if thats the issue? Premium is working fine on my mac. Any ideas!? Also, will I be getting charged twice now, cos it looks like I've got 2 receipts there for 9.99. Cheers. 

3 Replies

Hi chrismcgee - I can confirm that your 'chrismcgee' account has been successfully upgraded to Premium. 

Please try signing out of the app and signing back in with this username (not your email) and your Spotify password. There might be some confusion here as you've made two accounts on our system. 

As far as those two 9.99 receipts go, I'm escalating your case to our payments team.

Any other users with payments related queries should get in touch via the contact form

thank you for the reply. this seems to have worked, but i have lost every single playlist and favourite and friend on there now. this is akin to my head falling off. please don't say im going to have to build my playlists again?!? 

is there any way of getting my other profile going AT ALL? seriously had about 20 playlists made on there, and honestly would be super pissed if i've lost them thru no fault of my own. surely it cant just delete every single playlist etc, i had on my mac as well. 

Suggested posts