Marked as solution

Hey there @darkshadoow!

Can you try the following :

• Check in your Spotify settings to make sure you're not in "offline mode."
  • Seeing if it works on Wi-Fi
  • Try to reboot the device.
  • Do a clean reinstall:
    Spoiler
    1. On the home screen, tap and hold the Spotify icon until it shakes.
    2. Tap the X symbol on the icon.
    3. Reboot your iPhone.
    4. Open the App Store then search for and install the Spotify app.

Don’t worry about losing your favorite songs - all your playlists will be waiting for you when you sign in again. You’ll just need to redownload any previously synced music.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @darkshadoow!

Can you try the following :

• Check in your Spotify settings to make sure you're not in "offline mode."
  • Seeing if it works on Wi-Fi
  • Try to reboot the device.
  • Do a clean reinstall:
    Spoiler
    1. On the home screen, tap and hold the Spotify icon until it shakes.
    2. Tap the X symbol on the icon.
    3. Reboot your iPhone.
    4. Open the App Store then search for and install the Spotify app.

Don’t worry about losing your favorite songs - all your playlists will be waiting for you when you sign in again. You’ll just need to redownload any previously synced music.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

NOW ITS NOT WORKING AT ALL.
I AM CONNECTED TO MY REGULAR WIFI INTERNET CONNECTION

I GET THIS :
LOGIN FAILED COULD NOT ESTABLISH A CONNECTION TO THE SPOTIFY SERVICE.

MAKE SURE YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION IS WORKING AND TRY AGAIN.

PLEASE FIX THIS

I CANNOT CONNECT TO SPOTIFY OR EVEN LOGIN ON IPHONE 5S.

I HAVE ALREADY REINSTALLED APP. STILL NOT WORKING. - SPOTIFY PREMIUM

FIX THIS PROBLEM

OKAY IT IS WORKING NOW.

@darkshadoow wrote:
OKAY IT IS WORKING NOW.

Glad to hear it's working again! 🙂 If you run into any more problems, feel free to post here on the community!

THE PROBLEM IS STILL NOT RESOLVED.
IT DOESN'T CONNECT.

IT SHOWS CONNECTING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE APP. STILL NOT WORKING

Have you tried using 3G/4G to connect to Spotify? If so, you might be having a weak wifi signal or your internet connection might be heavily overloaded.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

YES IT WORKS SOMETIMES. BUT AFTER SYNCING PLAYLISTS OFFLINE THIS PROBLEM HAPPENS EVEN ON THE WIFI CONNECTION -

IT IS NOW WORKING ON BOTH WIFI AND 3G/4G CONNECTIONS

I have the same problem where it connects sometimes and then drops other times. NOT related to internet connectivity in general. It seems random. Have also done clean install of spotify app. 

I only seem to face the connecting issue in the train over choppy 3G connections. If you all face such an issue again, just double tap home, swipe up the Spotify card and try again.
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

None of what you suggested has worked for me. I end up having to listen to my itunes, which, I don't have to pay for. I've tried streaming from other services while I'm at the gym and have no problem. 

I know this might sound crazy, if all the other music services works for you - it might be your ISP blocking Spotify..

Are you able to go the app store and download "Tunnelbear" the VPN and try to access spotify through that? Or Onavo will work too!
I'm here to shuffle!

What did you do to fix it ! Please help !

I'm having the same issue. And right before I'm leaving for a road trip. Was planning on being able to download my music for offline use. But nope. Started saying I was offline half way through and I've followed all the suggestions and NOTHING WORKS. So now what?! My Spotify worked literally 7 hours ago.

Suggested posts