Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SPOTIFY CAN'T GO ONLINE/ WONT LET ME LOG INTO MY i5

SPOTIFY CAN'T GO ONLINE/ WONT LET ME LOG INTO MY i5

SPOTIFY CAN'T GO ONLINE/ WONT LET ME LOG INTO MY PHONE.

MY ACCOUNT IS CURRENT AND PAID, I CAN LOG IN FROM DESKTOP COMPUTERS BUT I CANNOT LOG IN VIA SPOTIFY APP ON I 5. I OPEN THE APP AND IT DISPLAYS A "WELCOME" PAGE AFTER IT STATES "CANNOT ACCESS OFFLINE." WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO PRESS ANYTHING THE APP CLOSES OUT.

4 Replies

This started for me this weekend on i5 and iPad4 and now my PC! still no response from Spotify. This has been such a time suck and it is getting very frustrating and stressful! Come on - help us out spotify!
Spotify Premium account, using iPhone5, iPad4, and Laptop PC Windows 7, Logitech UE Boombox Bluetooth portable speaker.

Can you guys try power cycling your devices by holding the home and lock buttons together until the Apple logo appears on screen and let us know if that makes any difference?

Also, are you logging in via Spotify or Facebook? Which version of Spotify are you using?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Your power cycle solution didn't fix the issue. I have logged in with both Facebook and Spotify accounts. This is BS with what you guys charge! I am expecting a fix soon. Along with a refund. This has been going on for close to a month now and I am very frustrated!

Hey guys, can you try the troubleshooting steps in section B here? Tell me if that works!

"

1. Go to your device’s Settings
  2. Scroll down until you get to Safari, select that
  3. Select clear history and proceed to clear.
  4. Select clear cookies and data (beneath clear history) and then proceed to clear.
  5. Now you can perform a clean installation of the new app following these instructions:
    Delete the Spotify application from your iPhone/iPod.
    To do this, press and hold the application until it hovers and then press the X symbol
    Restart your iPod/iPhone
    Install Spotify again from the App Store
  6. If you're having connection issues (which includes not finding your device in the desktop client), please also check our connection troubleshooting tips.
  7. Start Spotify, log in and have a look if your issue was resolved"

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts