Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

STOP Heavy Rotation

STOP Heavy Rotation

Please get rid of the heavy rotation.  It has songs/albums/genres I have never listened to. It has rotated through electronica, gansta rap, and now on R&B pop.  Not only do I not listen to those genres, but it starts to play with no input from me.  I have seen the other posts saying I have to wait until they "cycle out" of my rotation, but that is bull, so please do not post that as a solution as this has been going on for months now.  If any one from Spotity sees this, please remove the feature, or fix it so it provides relevant content and give user ability to purge information.

Update:

so the Spotify year end wrap up came out...I have never heard of any of those people on the list, but apparently I listened to LoyalBoyz for 9 hours

2018.png

2 Replies

Hi there!

This sounds like a good idea. I’d suggest starting a new thread in the Community Ideas Exchange.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

This has been happening to me, too! Weird songs have been showing-up in my heavy rotation that I have never heard of and DO NOT listen to. Namley a song Called "Dont Stop Go - DotManzGone." I just changed my password, so hopefully this will stop it from happening.

Suggested posts