Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SUCH HORRIBLE HELP SERVICES?!?!?!

SUCH HORRIBLE HELP SERVICES?!?!?!

Ok, so my problem is this: I had been paying for spotfiy premium at the student rate for years... my card on file then expired, and by the time I had changed the card info, they knocked me back down to "not  premium" status. I have since updated my card info and have recieved a message "all payment methods are working, sorry about any inconveniences" or something like that. Now, my account is registered as premium, but I don't have unlimited skips, I can only listen in shuffle mode, and I can't replay or restart a song... So I clearly don't have premium, even though they are taking payments from my card... When I try to contact support, I get all sorts of errors, (signed in with facebook, but can't change the way I sign in) (click on the link for a "contact form" only to find that their website is super screwy and only leads my in circles, etc.) Is there not a way to just email somone at a support desk? What the actual **bleep**? I've tried fixing the problem on my own by signing out and signing back in (though I would like to be able to sign in other than through my facebook account), I've checked for updates, I've closed and reopened spotify... What do I do? I'm at wits' end and I'm about to just cancel my account entirely...

1 Reply

Hey @12121018042, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts