Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Same issue

Same issue

Had been using the free version and just purchased premium... Works on my computer but not my phone. Order ID: 175734337017
1 Reply

Hi,

I will reply in the same way as I replied to the other person who had this problem:

You are experiencing a problem with the iOS Spotify app not recognising that your account has been made premium, am I correct?

Please note it can take a bit of time to recognise that your account is premum if the servers are busy, so if this is within 1 hour of activation, it may fix itself. Please also note that premium is the 9.99/month subscription, so please make sure you're on the 9.99/mo (Premium) subscription rather than the 4.99/mo (Unlimited) plan as the Unlimited plan does not give access to Spotify mobile.

Have you tried reinstalling the app, rebooting your phone, or re-logging in?

If you log in to the spotify website, and go to 'Manage your subscriptions', does it show that you have a premium subscription?

You asy you purchased premium, I presume this means you have signed up for the 9.99/mo plan, and you haven't just got the trial version?

It would be helpful if you could reply with the troubleshooting template which can be found here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/iOS-Troubleshooting-Spotify/td-p/105...

Feel free to let me know if there's anything else I can do to help 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts