Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved Albums and songs deleted

Solved!

Saved Albums and songs deleted

Hi,

I'm using spotify on my iPhone 5 with iOs 8, when I opened Spotify today all my saved songs and albums were deleted. I restarted the app and logged out and in again but it didn't help. I'm using the latest version of the app. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@ccuell 

Try reinstalling the iOS app.

If you still have trouble,

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and see what is going on:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Could you please try to use the desktop application (Windows, OS X, Linux), or the webplayer?

Are your albums/songs hidden there too?

I'm noticing the same issue. All saved songs and albums are missing (though artists are still there). On IOS8 with Spotify v2.2.0.2464. On Desktop App, all saved songs and albums are left intact. Please advise.

Marked as solution

@ccuell 

Try reinstalling the iOS app.

If you still have trouble,

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and see what is going on:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I just had the same problem. I removed the app on my iphone and redownloaded it and the problem is fixed!

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it first before anything, thats what i did and it worked!! Almost lost my sanity.

Suggested posts