Premium

Country

US

Device

(iPhone 7, Surface Pro)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Why have all the saved artists been unlinked from my saved songs? It used to be that whatever the artists of the songs I saved were reflected in my Artists option, so that if I wanted to listen to songs I like from a particular artist, I could navigate there and listen to all the songs I have saved by them (this is one of the primary ways I use Spotify). Now, it appears the only artists listed under the Artists option are ones I follow (maybe 12?) and if I click on an artist there it just takes me to their general spotify page with top songs, but not the ones I have saved. This is a major error if it was done by design and if this is how Spotify will be organized long term, I will definitely be making the switch over to Apple music abruptly.

1 Reply

This is so upsetting for me! I have used this feature for SO long in order to listen to my favorite artists without having to hear the handful of songs I dislike by them.  I pay for this service rather than listening to the album's I own purely for this convenience. It's rare that an update actively upsets me, but I am super **bleep** off about this one. 

Suggested posts