Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved offline music will not play when offline.

Saved offline music will not play when offline.

I am using spotify premium on my iPhone SE but have had the same issue with my last iPhone 5. There are green arrows next to all of my saved playlists and songs. I've tried reinstalling the app, and I've tried manualling turning offline mode on in the settings. No matter what, when offline none of my saved music plays. This is making premium completely useless to me and I'm unsubscribing/switching to apple. 

Anyone else having this issue?

5 Replies

Hi and welcome to the community,

The green arrows indicate that the songs should be available offline.

Just a question for troubleshooting: when you are offline, how are the songs are displayed? Are they greyed out or still the same as you where offline?

----------------------------
Just a fan of Spotify.
If your question is answered, please mark the right solution.

Greetz,
Mark

Hi, in my case, I had albums downloaded for offline mode, but suddenly they aren't downloaded anymore, they turned grey. I only have 2 albums available.

I'll appreciate if you could help me with this problem.

Hello.
The application is not downloading the music mode " mobile data use."
Marker "off -line listening " the application states that awaits wi -fi signal and does not download the songs , the mobile data usage . Furthermore , some of which were downloaded are now only saved.
I can only save, listen to online music and that is already downloaded but can not save .
how can I do?

The songs are still displayed with the green arrow but I am unable to play any of them (when offline)

Same issue. Music shows green arrow when at home and connected to wifi but when I'm out of the house about 90% of it turns grey. I travel a lot so this is very frustrating. Whenever I get back on wifi the music starts to download again.

Suggested posts