Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved songs are deleted

Solved!

Saved songs are deleted

I´m using spotify in my car with an old ipod. Therefore I´ve saved my favourite playlists for offline mode. Now it happened more than one time that my saved songs were deleted on my device when renewing the spotify account. And no: It cannot be the reason of a full device, I´m only using spotify on it and there should be enough space for it. It´s really boring to sync all the playlists every 8 weeks so please work on it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes, 2 years should be long enough 😄

Can you check your account settings? What does it say about your subscription - when does it end? I'm not sure if the Telekom added full 2 years to your account or that it's renewed every month. This still might be the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @wernerF ,

when downgrading to free, your offline playlists will be deleted. It might be that you renew your subscription too late. I suggest always paying a month in advance to not struggle with deleted offline content.

Dear Carina,

thank you for your reply. But I´m not thinking that your named reason might be the right one. I had a 2-year-contract with the german Telekom including spotify premium. That should be quite long enough, you don´t think so;) But maybe that made some problems.

Marked as solution

Yes, 2 years should be long enough 😄

Can you check your account settings? What does it say about your subscription - when does it end? I'm not sure if the Telekom added full 2 years to your account or that it's renewed every month. This still might be the problem.

Thanks for your reply, Carina. You´re really quick 🙂

Unfortunately (we may discuss about that word;)  ) I´ve changed my mobile contract 3 weeks ago. I´m now using Spotify Premium booking directly at Spotify. So when you´re right the problem should be solved. If I will have the problem in the future you might be wrong. I´ll take a look on it. Thanks for your help.

Suggested posts