Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saving one song saves the whole album

Saving one song saves the whole album

Why in the lastest update the like feature saves the whole album in the albums section even if I have only liked one song from the album. I don’t want the whole album on my Spotify I only want that song/songs.

This makes is so much more difficult to navigate through the albums to listen to the songs I actually want to hear. I can’t just press shuffle on an album now because there’s a bunch of songs I don’t even want on there and I can’t even remove them without removing the whole album. What’s the point of this feature? 

I paid for premium so I can listen to songs I like uninterrupted from ads and “suggested songs”. But it seems you have messed this up with this feature. 

Is there a way to get rid of this feature? I don’t see how this benefits/helps the user experience on Spotify. 

1 Reply

I thought I was the only one having this issue. When I'm using Spotify on my MacBook, I save that one song from an album and the one song shows up on my library. But when I look on my iPhone, it's saved the whole album and there are multipe copies of the album. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone but it's no luck. But fix this issue Spotify or I'm moving to Apple Music.

Suggested posts