Scrobble on Last.fm while iOS device is locked

Solved!

Scrobble on Last.fm while iOS device is locked

Should the iOS version scrobble to Last.fm while the app is

1. on online mode,
  2. reproducing an offline list,
  3. the device is locked and
  4. on I am on a cellular network?

I've read many old posts recommending to reinstall the App but before doing that and having to synchronize all my songs again I wanted to make sure that in my conditions scrobble should work.

I have an iPhone 6, latest iOS, latest Spotify version.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

On Twitter, @SpotifyCares told me that I had two Spotify accounts linked to the same email which I had absolutely no idea, one was Premium the other one free. They closed the free account and at the same time I reinstalled the App.

I still have to try during a long car trip but so far the last 4 songs were scrobbled without any issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

It should work.

I suggest you test it out and then check your scrobble history just to make sure. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

On Twitter, @SpotifyCares told me that I had two Spotify accounts linked to the same email which I had absolutely no idea, one was Premium the other one free. They closed the free account and at the same time I reinstalled the App.

I still have to try during a long car trip but so far the last 4 songs were scrobbled without any issue.

Hm I just realized scrobbling isn't working for me either.  From the desktop version, the mobile version, or the web version of spotify

Suggested posts