Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Se paran las canciones

Se paran las canciones

Hola,

Soy usuario de cuenta premium y desde que he pagado mi suscripcion cuando reproduzco alguna cancion en mi iphone 4s la cancion se para y ya no puedo escuchar mas canciones.

He desinstalado la app y la he vuelto a intalar y sigue sin funcionar. He revisado las preguntas frecuentes pero este tipo de problema no aparece en ellas.

Me podeis echar una mano para solucionarlo?

Muchas gracias.
3 Replies

Me pasa lo mismo en mi telefono SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE !!

Alguna solucion ??

My Spanish is bad but I do understand a bit, so I'll try to translate and hopefully others can chip in. If you guys can write in English it would be better, since most people here don't speak Spanish. I hope you at least understand some English, since I am unable to write in Spanish.

Hectucky is saying that he's got a premium account and whenever he tries to listen to a song on a his iPhone 4S it stops. He tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app to no avail and he looked through the FAQ but it doesn't cover his issue.

ssuarez32 is saying that he's got the same problem on his Samsung Galaxy Note.

@Hectucky: Does the same happen with offline playlists or only with online ones? Do you have the same problem on your pc?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Solo escribo para pedirte una disculpa por la falta de ayuda en español, espero tu problema este solucionado ya que tu mensaje es realmente viejo.

Saludos y espero sigas disfrutando del servicio de Spotify 

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts