Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Iphone 7

Operating System

iOS 12.2

For the last two versions, I have not been able to display album info (it shows a blank screen) and when going to the home screen it displays the something’s wrong try again, it doesn’t matter if I am using WiFi or cellular data, if I am not in car mode or if I am, in any condition these two issues are still there. It seems they broke the functionality completely and I seen this happening when they introduced the car mode. 

01DD2600-6679-445D-B9DB-1A02DB2560F8.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, @yorchgutierrez!

Many users were having this problem about 13 or 14 hours ago, but it seems to be resolved.  Are you still experiencing this issue, or are albums showing up normally now?

Let me know!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, @yorchgutierrez!

Many users were having this problem about 13 or 14 hours ago, but it seems to be resolved.  Are you still experiencing this issue, or are albums showing up normally now?

Let me know!

Hi Elaina,

That is right everything seems to be ok for now. Let’s hope it stays that way. 

Cheers

Glad to hear that, @yorchgutierrez!  Reach out if you have any more issues!

This problem still persists daily for me - it has for the past month or so. It inevitably cuts out music when on the train in a poor connection area even for downloaded albums (on a premium plan).  

It didn't used to do this.  What has been changed ?  Can I somehow go back to an older version of the app ?  Because this version is just not reliable/usable.

Suggested posts