Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle isn’t disconcerting

Shuffle isn’t disconcerting

My Problem:

I looked up for many tutorials how to turn the shuffle off but there is no button on my screen. Whenever I touch on the display there is at the left a heart and at the right a minus to hide that song. There is no shuffle on or off modus so I can’t turn it off.

My main problem is that I can’t hear any music and I can’t skip because of that shuffle- please help me, this is making me crazy

4 Replies

Hey @LittleSilvie, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you confirm that you have the Free plan, because it is shuffle locked with the exception of some playlists.

Learn more about the free version here.

Keep me posted 🙂

Thank you for answering me!

well, I do have the free option of spotify but I watched a lot of videos of showing how to turn off the shuffle mode- it didn’t help at all because the buttons for the shuffle isn’t on my IPhone 6s

I used it for my „favorites“ but i still can’t disconnect it. It is really annoying because now every playlist on spotify is with this shuffle- I can’t go forward with the music or skip the music. This is really getting me on my nerves.

I also tried to unlog me, deleting the app and so on but nothing worked

Hey @LittleSilvie,

Those videos are fake, because as I mentioned earlier the free tier is tied to shuffle mode with the exception of a select playlists where you can play on demand, skip and fast forward on the songs.

If you want those features and more I'd suggest trying Spotify Premium if you haven't before.

Hope it helps 🙂

I‘m sorry to say but- isn’t this a thing to get people to spend money and such things?

So just to make clear, I can’t turn it off without the premium right? Or did I misunderstood something?

Suggested posts