Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle only plays the songs I’ve downloaded in the last few months

Shuffle only plays the songs I’ve downloaded in the last few months

Up until this week I could go into my library and hit shuffle and it would shuffle the whole library (2000+ songs) and now it’s only shuffling the most recently downloaded. What can be done about this? 

8 Replies

Also when I format the library alphabetically it shuffles on the first letter of the song I chose ex: a song that starts with “A” now it only shuffles songs that start with the letter “A”

I’m having the same issue, can we please get a solution. 

Hi,

When you're trying to play a playlist make sure you click shuffle play, that should automatically start it. If not click the shuffle icon (bottom left) and your next song should be shuffled. 

Eric

It is not a playlist, it is all of my downloaded songs and when I press shuffle play on my phone for all my downloaded songs it only plays the recently downloaded songs instead of shuffling all of my songs.

Hey

Add all of them to a playlist (so they dont get deleted) - Easiest to do this on a computer

Remove all of your songs from saved

Add them back from your playlist

Note: If you do it on a computer you can simply drag and drop it

Also, are all of the songs saved?

I am having this same problem, have you had any luck?

Same issue...tried sorting alphabetically and only shuffleing the As and Bs. Also tried the logout and hard close but didn’t work either.

So I put all the songs in a playlist and it seems to be shuffling normally. 

Suggested posts