Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle play all offline music - playlists AND artists AND albums AND songs?

Shuffle play all offline music - playlists AND artists AND albums AND songs?

Is there a way to shuffle play all offline music?  I have created a long playlist of singles and playlists of specific artists with full albums.  I have now started to save Artists and Albums in the new Library, but now it seems these are almost two separate pools of content.

I can shuffle play all my playlist songs (using the folder technique) and also all the Artists/Albums via the Songs section, but there doesn't seem a way to shuffle play all of them together?

This doesn't seem like a good way to manage offline music since it's an unnecessary wall between the two.

Could Spotify create a section in Your Library called Offline and simply dump all songs there?

Or does anyone know of an IFTTT recipe as a workaround?

1 Reply

Hi, it is possible to only play the offline music in your songs list, but it's a bit fiddly.

Go to the phone settings and stop allowing Spotify to use your mobile data. Then turn your wifi off and shuffle your songs. Alternitavely, put your phone on airplane mode and shuffle.

Hope this answers your question!

If this is a good comment, please give it kudos. If it solves your issue, please accept it as the solution.

Check out my playlists for some new music - follow so I can check your music out too.

Suggested posts