Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffling to songs not in the playlist

Solved!

Shuffling to songs not in the playlist

I don't have premium and I'm not going to purchase it till this problem is fixed. Basically, when i shuffle a playlist, it'll play songs not in the playlist. It'll even play songs I've never heard of. However, it always plays a song from the same artists in my playlists. My playlists are mostly single songs from an artist here or an artist there. I even tried making a playlist with just one song, and it'll still shuffle to other songs from that one artist. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but to no avail. Help!

110 Replies

Autoplay is already off in my settings. And my playlist is longer than 12 songs, but they don't all show on my phone. Even when I'm online.

This is the exact same problem I'm having did you ever find a solution?

It just stopped happening! No idea how or why, but so happy 😀

Well that's great I hope that happens to me too because it's getting really annoying

Yes this worked Thank you.!

I just made a playlist that has 15 songs, and it always keeps playing other songs! I turned off autoplay and it still keeps playing them. Its so annoying. 

I honestly don’t know the point at this stage. I’ve read the entire thread with the same problem and it’s stupid. I’m switching services. That’s it. I’m tired. I was gonna get premium but this issue has put me off entirely. It’s so annoying. I don’t want to be listening to slow country in my joji playlist.

kind regards

will

I have the same issues with 50 song in a playlist

I HAVE FOUND IT. 

With me the issue was this; I added a lot of stuff to my 'playlist queue'. So whatever playlist I played it would always play 1 song, then continue with the queue. So What I did is I went to my current playlis queue and I clicked 'Erase' / 'Remove'. Then I restarted the playlist and it worked as expected.

I agree people without premium are mostly people who can’t afford it and we shouldn’t have to see a bunch of ads and ad here or there is fine but tons of ads while listening to our music isn’t! Also we should be able to skip the songs in the section “we added” because we didn’t add them Spotify did even if we’re out of skips. If we wanted those songs in our playlist they would be there. So Spotify hopefully you can fix this problem because a lot of people are annoyed by it!

Suggested posts