Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Signed up and paid for premium but when i log in it says i don't have it

Signed up and paid for premium but when i log in it says i don't have it

I signed up for spotify premium, and was just charged my monthly charge two days ago, but for the last two weeks my account tells me i do not have premium, and only allows me to listen to the radio.  Tried logging out and in several times, didn't help.  Help me Please! lol

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate across all devices.

1) Have you checked your subsriptions page to make sure you are successfully premium? You should receive an email if a transaction has failed.
2) Spotify desktop should say 'Spotify premium' at the top.
3) Try reinstalling Spotify.
4) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I used the same email for both my spotify and facebook, but always log in using "spotify credentials".  Up until last week my premium was working fine.  I recieved my email form paypal saying the 9.99 had been chargedfor this month as of 4/27. I am going to try to delete and reinstall again and see what happens...

deleted and reinstalled and it seems to have worked! thanks...weird i tried the same thing the other day and it didnt help lol

Suggested posts